To get the Support Load per Order, you need setup the following in DigMyData Settings — Gmail:
· Support Email
· Email Orders
Configure a new calculation line:
1. Add a new calculation line and setup the following in the New calculation line dialog:
· Take Support Email
· divide it by Email Orders
· Name it as Support Load per Order
· set the line format as Number.
2. Click the Save button to add the new data line into the chart line list at the left pane.
3. Show this line in Deep View.
In the above example, for every order sent or receive, you will get a half or a third of response from somebody. With DigMyData, you will be informed on how your support grows over time.
What is my Support Load right now?
You can setup DigMyData so that you can track your Support Load over time.
To see how this works, setup the Support Load line:
1. Configure your Label filters in Gmail related to support.
2. Setup your Support Emails by tracking a support Gmail label in DigMyData Settings.
3. Show this data line in Deep View so you can see how it changes over time.
In the example above, you can see a huge spike in the data line during April. You can click the line point for the month of April to display the cause of this sudden increase in support during that month right below the chart.